On Tue, 2005-06-28 at 11:53 +0200, Ioannis Aslanidis wrote:
> And some of us were already doing stuff for Gentoo much before the
> quizes became mandatory, so it would be fair that all of us that were
> mods/admins before that date would be treated *that* way.

You were never staff before.

I contributed ebuilds to Gentoo before I became a developer.  That
doesn't mean I was automatically a developer before taking the quiz.

It doesn't matter if you contributed directly to Daniel the day he
started the stinking distribution.  If you were never a "memeber", then
how can you possibly ask to be grandfathered in as one?

--
Chris Gianelloni
Release Engineering - Strategic Lead/QA Manager