Ok another problem with various makes on Gentoo/FreeBSD ...

Let's recap:

make command is aliased to 'gmake' to let use of GNU make on most situations
(while most of the autotools projects are fine with bsd make, a few uses
unportable syntax).
emake command calls gmake, as above

to run bsd make, we used to have a bsdmake alias but it's not so good, so I've
wrote a bsdmk eclass that takes care of looking for the right make to
call: /usr/bin/make in BSD userland, pmake on GNU userland (and adds
dependency over sys-devel/pmake), bsdmake on Darwin userland (and adds
dependency over sys-devel/pmake).

Now, as we can't install pmake on Gentoo/FreeBSD, all the packages that
currently use it (ash and csh) are broken for us.

I'm thinking about adding bsdmk to main tree and make ash/csh use it to find
pmake but there's still a little problem.
'pmake' seems to be the old name of 'emake' (at least reading a couple of
comments here and there) and both csh and ash ebuilds wants to
call /usr/bin/pmake directly.. I'm not sure if bsdmk eclass should add
the /usr/bin bit or not.

Comments?
--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò