On Thursday 18 August 2005 11:19 am, Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò wrote:
> I'm thinking about adding bsdmk to main tree and make ash/csh use it to
> find pmake

considering the number of packages that use pmake, why do you want an eclass
for it ?  i'd say just put the logic in the ebuilds themselves

> 'pmake' seems to be the old name of 'emake' (at least reading a couple of
> comments here and there) and both csh and ash ebuilds wants to
> call /usr/bin/pmake directly.. I'm not sure if bsdmk eclass should add
> the /usr/bin bit or not.

i double checked that pmake crap a while ago ... current stable/unstable
should be purged of it (i know unstable is for sure) ...

so check to see if stable portage installs a pmake symlink
in /usr/lib/portage/bin/ ... if it doesnt, then you should be safe just
calling `pmake`
-mike