On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 12:25:03PM -0400, Kristian Benoit wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-08-22 at 15:39 -0500, Brian Harring wrote:
> > That and help would always be welcome :P
>
> Then where do I find the code (I'm an official dev yet, so I only have
> access to what's in the mirrors and the patchs on mailing lists)
Timing mildy sucks; just switched over to svn, making our anoncvs
access pointless for the rewrite.

So... after anon svn to replace loss of anoncvs provided by carpaski.
Meantime, anyone who wants snapshots can scream at me and I'll post
them- anon svn if it is agreed to be implemented infra wise, once it's
up the info will be posted in gentoo-portage-dev ml, and tagged into
/topic in irc (the norms).
~harring