19.11.2005, 3:49:46, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 03:27:13 +0100 Jakub Moc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> | 19.11.2005, 3:07:41, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
| >> Sure, recognise their contributions, by giving them credit in
| >> ChangeLogs.
> |
> | How exactly does testing stuff fit into *changelogs*, have I missed
> | something?

> "Stable on $arch, thanks to $at1 and $at2 for testing and hunting down
> build issues."

Thanks, no... Reminds ne of the debates on forums.g.o, why emerge --changelog
feature is useless and why people file pointless bugs: too much irrelevant
stuff.

Testing ebuilds when keywording/marking stable is supposed to be
mandatory and such stuff does not belong into changelogs. (Submitting patches
is naturally completely different thing, but that's not what ATs do 99% of the
time they spend testing stuff).

--

jakub