Jon Portnoy wrote: [Mon Apr 03 2006, 06:52:33PM CDT]
> On Mon, Apr 03, 2006 at 07:35:52PM -0400, Aron Griffis wrote:
> > Clearly this sentence states that Infra has usurped the suspension
> > process.  It's very disappointing since Devrel has put so much work
> > into a process that has been demoted to "recommendation" status.
> >

> You mean the broken policy.xml everyone wants to replace?

That's rather unfair.  Yes, you and many others want to replace it.  I
think it is fair to say that many other people think it was a good, if
imperfect, start.

> I agree some of the wording should be altered, but I do think it's
> sensible for infra to cover when devrel falls on its rear.

Of course, it is possible that rational people might disagree that such
an event has happened here.

-g2boojum-
--
Grant Goodyear