Mike Frysinger wrote:
 > i guess your only criticism is that it's stupid ... that's pretty
easy to
> quantify
> -mike

Stupid is my subjective opinion but if you want really good reasons for
me to drop Larry then heres the only one I need:

Larry our wonderful mascot is from a font collection that we DO NOT OWN
THE COPYRIGHT TOO. Our esteemed ex-architect STOLE Larry. Legally
speaking we have no rights to use Larry whatsoever and if the owner of
the copyright ever stumbles onto gentoo.org and sees it we are looking
at a big fat lawsuit.

How's that for quantification?

ps. vapier, making smart ass remarks on MY bugs and closing them without
even consulting me first is NOT cool. I already put up with your
homophobic bullshit on irc and these lists, I *won't* put up with you
touching my bugs when you have *NOTHING* to do with them. Stick to the
portage tree and keep your fingers off of my bugs. Understood?