On Mon, Jul 03, 2006 at 03:04:55PM -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> the entire point of these threads is to address developer concerns
> to that sunrise can be folded back into Gentoo

Really? According to who?

We only just had the userrel + sunrise meeting where the people behind
Project Sunrise said they would continue the project as an unofficial
project.

Even if they have changed their minds about this, I think it is too
early to re-evaluate the project for inclusion.

Regards,
Brix

PS: There is no need to CC: me on replies. Please use reply-to-list.
--
Henrik Brix Andersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd