Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On Monday 03 July 2006 15:41, Henrik Brix Andersen wrote:
>> On Mon, Jul 03, 2006 at 03:04:55PM -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
>> > the entire point of these threads is to address developer concerns
>> > to that sunrise can be folded back into Gentoo
>>
>> Really? According to who?
>
> presumably the Sunrise guys considering they started the thread

Yeah, this is right. Sunrise is meant to be Gentoo.

>> We only just had the userrel + sunrise meeting where the people behind
>> Project Sunrise said they would continue the project as an unofficial
>> project.
>
> Stefan would have to comment on this then

Yeah, we got frequent problems with offical/unofficial/suspended or not so
much suspended. Consequently to sort out this issue we came to the
conclusion to make it fully unofficial in the meeting. It works this way
but it is not how I wish Sunrise to operate. It needs to have approval and
that is why we discuss Sunrise and improve it constantly.

>> Even if they have changed their minds about this, I think it is too
>> early to re-evaluate the project for inclusion.
>
> maybe, but ignoring constant requests for feedback isnt helping anyone
> -mike

Agreed, and waiting does not help Sunrise either.

Best regards,
Stefan