* Luca Barbato <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [06/07/07 02:13 +0200]:
> I'd add to the pot pvdabeel and pylon since was and still is a pleasure
> working with them =)

I accept the nomination.  But I can't add more nominees as
all my favorites for the council have been named already ;)

On the other hand, this means, I won't be available as
trustee any more (I don't think, that I have enough time for
both boards).  But as I have not been nominated yet, things
look good...

Regards, Lars

--
Lars Weiler  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  +49-171-1963258
Gentoo Linux PowerPC    : Strategical Lead and Release Engineer