On Sat, Sep 02, 2006 at 08:55:33AM -0500, Mike Doty wrote:
> If that's not good enough for you, please find a distribution that you
> have to pay for like RHEL.  Their testing is no better than ours, but
> at least paying something entitles you to bitch at them.
Or consider paying a Gentoo developer [*] as your first level support
person, and liaison with Gentoo. Thus they consult for you, and tell you
if your specific combinations are going to work, and do their hardest to
keep them working.

But don't forget to heed their warnings of what you should and shouldn't
do.

I believe there are several developers that are unemployed, and would
like more work of this nature.

* I'm aware that myself and several other developers do this in various
  ways, most commonly by having our regular employer task us with making
  sure that changes in Gentoo won't break what we do. However I'm not
  taking any new consulting clients presently.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
E-Mail     : [EMAIL PROTECTED]