Hi George,

On 10/11/06, George Shapovalov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi gang.

As I looked for a place where to put some documentation naturally falling in
a "project domain" for Ada, I realized that we have TLPs for many individual
(programming) languages. First I though to ping some people on irc, but, as I
went down the page the noticed number became nontrivial, so I decided to
throw an email here instead.

We don't need a management hierarchy just to bring some structure to
the docs on the website.    I don't see any benefit in creating a TLP
for programming languages.  If we were to move programming languages
around, for example, I'd want to bring PHP and Ruby under webapps, as
that's a more natural fit than a 'programming languages' category.

(And no, I'm not pushing for PHP and Ruby to move at all).

Best regards,
Stu