On 19-02-2007 20:21:49 -0800, Brian Harring wrote:
> Granted, ppc-macos has more, but mips has 7x the number of packages...
> plus ppc-macos is effectively a dead arch, they've gone on to prefix
> land for the most part.

I just want to apologise to everyone that somehow gets messed up because
of ppc-macos packages.  I'm working on a list given to me by Diego to
fix the ppc-macos mess, but I still got 500 to go it seems.  Just feel
free to assign a bug to us (well, me) so I might be able to move the
packages that give problems up in the priority list.

--
Fabian Groffen
Gentoo on a different level