Heyas Christel,

A few quick comments - the document specifically calls out the
gentoo-dev mailing list (for obvious reasons in the last week or two),
but never identifies any other part of "Gentoo's official
communication infrastructure". While I completely understand the
intent, the scope might want to be broadened or defined a bit. And how
does this contrast/compliment the devrel conduct for forums and mailing
lists? Will it replace, merge, or compliment?

My other item (you knew there'd be at least one more :) is something I
brought up on irc yesterday, namely (if its feasible with infra)
downgrading a subscription to read-only mode rather than outright
banning/suspending a user from a mailing list. They would retain the
right to receive the mail, just not comment for a short period (and
hopefully cooler heads will prevail, yada, etc.).

Thanks for your time,

--

Michael Cummings   |    #gentoo-dev, #gentoo-perl