Ciaran McCreesh napsal(a):
> Jakub Moc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Oh, so resolving 'INVALID' a bug for people that report crap like 'oh,
>> my sci-mathematics/*' thingy got horribly broken with -ffast-math'
>> causes an offense to them? Well, that's a good thing, maybe they'll
>> actually use their brain next time.
>
> So you feel that idiocy should be punished?

It's already been punished as they've got their broken app; I just don't
see why I should be forced to spend even more time on this. So, what's
your question? If you ask whether INVALID is a valid resolution for
bugs, then yeah, it absolutely is, and no, I don't see any need to
change this.

--
Best regards,

 Jakub Moc
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 GPG signature:
 http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95  B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E

 ... still no signature   ;)