Petteri Räty wrote:
> Alexandre Buisse kirjoitti:
>
>> What I *want* to do is to make gentoo fun again. And I believe that
>> decentralising and giving more autonomy to people will achieve exactly
>> that, for reasons explained in the proposal.
>>

> I am a project lead for two projects and have no idea what kind of more
> autonomy I would need for my two projects.
>
> Regards,
> Petteri
> --
> Gentoo/Java project lead
> Gentoo/Recruiters project lead

I agree as a Project lead of another...I don't think more autonomy is
needed..Basically I'm allowed to do what Is best with the team (and that
amounts to mostly just patting people on the back. Good job x86 team
members btw <---see there's a pat on the back). So really, I think most
project leads are there to a, give a direction to the team, and once its
there twiddle our thumbs and go yay I got good people under me who work
hard. its management at its finest ;)