Kumba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> posted [EMAIL PROTECTED], excerpted
below, on  Thu, 07 Jun 2007 23:20:30 -0400:

> gentoo-project

I too like the idea, and that name gets my vote.

Does mail/lists have anything like the followup-to header of news?
That'd be perfect for the "belongs in -project" posts, xpost the reminder
(with the quote, so the background is there for those /only/ on project/
politics) to both, with followup-to set to -project.  Of course, some of
us are viewing this list as a newsgroup already, on gmane, so it'd be
simple for us, but I don't know how that carries over to the list side.