On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 19:41:28 +0200
Raúl Porcel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Requesting ~arch keywords: Is a maintainer able to request ~arch
> keywords, if the package is not a dependency of some other package
> which is keyworded, and the maintainer doesn't have that arch?

Yes.  Last time I looked anyone could request a keyword.

> IMHO the packages should be keyworded if an arch team member or an
> user of that arch requests it. Keywording something if an user of
> said arch doesn't request it, is a waste of resources.

How is making things available to your users a waste of resources?
Anyways, if you're so far behind that you don't think you can manage
keywording another package then just say so and deny the request.

What does this have to do with council?

--
fonts, gcc-porting,                               by design, by neglect
mips, treecleaner,                        for a fact or just for effect