n Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 6:11 PM, Alex Howells <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 2008/6/8 Nirbheek Chauhan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> You have raised "flame and don't actually contribute anything useful"
>> to an art form.
>
> Whilst I'd agree Ciaran flames with the best of them, and trolls with
> the worst, you simply cannot contend he never contributed anything to
> the project and despite now no longer being a developer, he still
> continues to contribute.

I never meant his overall contributions to the project were null. I
meant his usual trend in replying to threads is to flame, and not
contribute anything useful to the THREAD.

> I often don't agree with him, but can't help but respect the work he does.

*When* he is willing, he can contribute very positively, as is obvious
by the footprints left by him on the Gentoo project. However, this
tendency of his of diverting logical threads towards a gorge by
issuing useless rhetoric and flames is irking me to say the least.

The last few threads are all the evidence anyone needs to verify this.

I do not wish to start a flame war, and will not reply to this thread
concerning this topic anymore.

--
~Nirbheek Chauhan