On Thursday 19 June 2008 14:19:32 Nirbheek Chauhan wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 6:40 PM, David Leverton
>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Thursday 19 June 2008 14:02:13 Nirbheek Chauhan wrote:
> >> The point is that their replies to the mailing list waste a lot of
> >> time and energy since people will *always* reply to them.
> >
> > Replies?  On a mailing list?  Whatever is the world coming to?
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contextomy

I really don't see what context in your original post could change the meaning
from "oh noes, too many posts, it must be a flamewar!!!!11!"  If you'd like
to clarify, I'd appreciate that very much.

> > Who's "pushing it in everyone's faces"?
>
> Oh great, then I don't expect any more threads about PMS from the authors
> :)

Posting threads about PMS is not the same as "pushing it in everyone's faces".
This is the appropriate list to discuss PMS issues, as far as I'm aware.