Marius Mauch wrote:
> Not sure if 'live' is really the best choice here, as many things also
> apply to e.g. automated daily/nightly snapshots/builds that might also
> be useful to support. Maybe 'unversioned' is more accurate.

I think the most important thing to convey with this property is that the source
code can change at any time, since it is pulled "live" from upstream.
"unversioned" doesn't really imply this - it makes it sound like it simply has
no version.  Maybe something akin to "volatile" would work, but I still like
"live", personally.

                                                -Joe