On Monday 16 of March 2009 21:47:17 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
> I've got a very rough draft of what EAPI 3 might end up looking like,
> based upon discussion:
[cut]

Nice work.
To avoid further confusion I'd suggest removing all traces of kdebuild- format
and its features (like PDEPEND labels, ranged dependencies) from PMS document,
especially its references to Gentoo KDE project.
It has not been accepted thus should not exist in "Gentoo PMS" document.

> * RDEPEND=DEPEND is still in. Again, was a decision reached?

Imho it would be about time to kill implicit build time dependency assignment.

--
regards
MM

Udar sloneczny prezesa Kaczynskiego... >>> http://link.interia.pl/f2083