Dne úterý 17 Březen 2009 00:20:11 Ciaran McCreesh napsal(a):
> On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 23:59:45 +0100
>
> Maciej Mrozowski <reave...@poczta.fm> wrote:
> > To avoid further confusion I'd suggest removing all traces of
> > kdebuild- format and its features (like PDEPEND labels, ranged
> > dependencies) from PMS document, especially its references to Gentoo
> > KDE project. It has not been accepted thus should not exist in
> > "Gentoo PMS" document.
>
> Why? It was an official EAPI agreed upon by the Gentoo KDE project.
> Having it there is helpful for package manager people, and removing it
> would just mean more work when features make their way into Portage.
> Besides, if you really don't want to see it, you can just make it all
> invisible with one easy switch.

Actualy now people expect kde team to manage support for kdebuild too. So it
is not such crazy request.

> We've been over all this before. Unless you have something new to add,
> kindly avoid wasting people's time.

And you are not wasting others time by flaming all around glep 54. I dont mean
i dont agree with the glep i just dont agree with your way promoting it. And
if you say i dont have to read all the long flame around you dont have the
right saying somebody else not to write his ideas on this mailing list.