> Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2009 23:31:47 +0100
> From: Roy Bamford <neddyseag...@gentoo.org>
> To: gentoo-dev@lists.gentoo.org
> Subject: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 55 Version 2

> Ladies and Gentlemen,
>
> I've spent some time reading all of this years emails on GLEP55 and
> added a few lines to version 1.5 which is the last offical version.
>
> The HTML version (not with the GLEP style sheet) is at
> http://xrl.us/bevrnb (my devspace)
> Its not ready to go to council as it still needs additional content
> which I don't have the background to contribuite. My role in this
> version of GLEP 55 has been interpretation and editorial.

Very small point.  There is a difference between "EAPI in the file name
extension" and just "EAPI in the file name".  I think the intent here is
the latter, but it speaks of them interchangeably it seems.

Regards,
Ferris
--
Ferris McCormick (P44646, MI) <fmc...@gentoo.org>
Developer, Gentoo Linux (Sparc, Userrel, Trustees)