Mike Frysinger wrote:
On Tuesday 13 October 2009 22:36:44 Branko Badrljica wrote:
Mike Frysinger wrote:
the mailing list is not bugzilla.  any complaints you have about
USE=oldnet have nothing to do with this thread.  it's a bug and should be
treated as such.
Which is why I have posted here to gripe about having documented such
changes in future.

USE=oldnet is documented, end of story. you're complaining about a *bug*, not lack of documentation. stop mixing the two as you're only muddling this thread.
-mike

Not really, but my fingers hurt.
So, let's leave it at that, you were Right(tm) and I am misguided.
I'm truly sorry for all the noise in you signal that i caused and wish you all the best.