On 01/13/2010 10:06 AM, Arnaud Launay wrote:
which kind of explain what is a proxy maintainer (more or less),
but does not explain how to become one...

We don't really have any official process around this. Things like sunrise and proxy-maintainers are good ways to get new blood into the contributor pool, however, and I think they'd be good things to look into. Maybe I'll try to brainstorm some ideas of how to generate involvement (I'll post on -project if I come up with something).