On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 21:49:53 +0100
Diego Elio Pettenò <flamee...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Il giorno gio, 10/02/2011 alle 14.08 -0600, Ryan Hill ha scritto:
> > Hey, here's an idea.  Before you go making big masks like this for
> > packages
> > several people depend on, maybe try looking for a maintainer.
>
> That is *exactly* what these masks are. And you should know there is
> *no* "five minutes fix".

Seriously?  You prefer to let things get so bad it has to be removed before
looking for someone to work on it?  If you think this is a better way to do
QA than an email saying "Hey, this package needs some attention. Anyone want
to look at it before it gets too bad?" then I really don't know what to say.

--
fonts, gcc-porting,                  it makes no sense how it makes no sense
toolchain, wxwidgets                           but i'll take it free anytime