On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 07:40:53 +0200
Samuli Suominen <ssuomi...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> On 02/10/2011 11:03 PM, Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
> I'm not sure if you understand opensync then, there's 3-4 series in tree
> and mostly not compatible with each other:
> 0.22, 0.36, 0.39 and latest being live 9999.

0.39 is fixed.  0.36 we'll keep around since very few of the plugins seem to
be ported to 0.39 (just looking at the dependencies), but it needs a lot more
work than 0.39.  I know barry needs 0.22 but I looked at cherry-picking some
upstream patches to bring it up to date a few months ago.  If there are no
other users then I think we should stabilize 0.36 once it's resolved and drop
0.22.  I'm not interested in maintaining the live ebuild but I can get it up
to date at least.

--
fonts, gcc-porting,                  it makes no sense how it makes no sense
toolchain, wxwidgets                           but i'll take it free anytime