Il giorno gio, 09/06/2011 alle 16.20 +0300, Samuli Suominen ha scritto:
> Autocrazy in effect; disagree with the lead and get removed from the
> team.

Given the lead is held responsible for the behaviour of the team's
member in respect to the QA work, I don't think it is unexpected of the
lead to remove those people who have shown no intention to collaborate.

Beside, I warned both of you that you had to follow policy or get out,
neither of you even _bothered_ replying to my request.

If you don't like it, see Rich's comment (with whom I vastly agree).

--
Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
http://blog.flameeyes.eu/