* Walter Dnes <waltd...@waltdnes.org> schrieb:
> On Fri, Jan 06, 2012 at 07:41:27PM +0100, Enrico Weigelt wrote
>
> > This is just our donation, I'm hoping others will join in.
> > For the actual development, half of the resources should be
> > fine, but testing dozens of uncommon scenarios will eat up
> > a multiple of that.
>
>   I'm not a C programmer, bash is my forte.  I'm retired, and I have a
> spare machine to play around with for testing.  Contact me offline if
> I can help.

Great. Perhaps you could create some unusual setups (perhaps in a
full-VM), so we can build an test platform on it.

IIRC the main problem are scenarios where /usr is not available
at boot, eg. has to be mounted from somewhere else (eg. NFS).
So, our test platform should have such setups.

cu

 phone:  +49 36207 519931  email: weig...@metux.de
 mobile: +49 151 27565287  icq:   210169427         skype: nekrad666