On Fri, 7 Sep 2012 20:25:58 +0100
Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccre...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 7 Sep 2012 21:21:42 +0200
> Michał Górny <mgo...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> > So... what is your issue in here, sir?
>
> The issue is what Zac, Ian and I were discussing, before you jumped in
> and started yelling. Repeating it for you:
>
> We want to know, for dependencies that are in DEPEND and not RDEPEND,
> whether or not most of them will become HDEPENDs, if dependencies are
> being expressed properly. If that is the case, then it makes more
> sense to introduce TDEPEND than HDEPEND.

The only person yelling here is you. I have politely asked a question,
and then you come with your wisdom not answering it at all. And if you
haven't noticed, my question was directed to Ian who -- unlike you --
may be able to say something meaningful in the topic rather than
diverging from it just to prove a random point only you know.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny