2012/12/17 Ben de Groot <yng...@gentoo.org>:
> Please don't. For most users this is a waste of resources.

On first look it seems like waste of resources.
On second hand it makes stuff easy wrt bugreports provided by users.
And believe me when I say most upstreams are pissed by gentoo reports
because they lack any good debuginfo features, nor they know how to
tell users how to make their systems contain debug informations. I
have seen quite few upstreams rejecting all  by Gentoo reported issues
because of this, plus they were quite suprised that I actually can
generate any sane debug informations with it.