20.08.2013 23:48, Tom Wijsman пишет:
> Yes, +1; last time this came up on chat, I asked whether it would be a
> nice idea to have something between stable and ~, what you propose
> sounds similar and might make sense. Though, on the other hand, doing
> it this way we don't get the advantages that filing bugs give; if we
> do it this way, I'd assume we need some other implementation to
> cover that (for things like the "depends on", "blocks", ... fields)...

Why we should bring new half-stable, half-testing keyword for this? I
think that this is no way to go. We should improve current situation
with arches by some other ways(e.g., recruiting people). Maybe drop some
damn-bad understaffed arches to unstable only(i do not point finger on
anyone, they know, who they are... :-))

--
Best regards, Sergey Popov
Gentoo developer