On 21/08/2013 17:54, Sergey Popov wrote:
Why we should bring new half-stable, half-testing keyword for this? I
think that this is no way to go. We should improve current situation
with arches by some other ways(e.g., recruiting people). Maybe drop some
damn-bad understaffed arches to unstable only(i do not point finger on
anyone, they know, who they are... :-))

I agree, I don't think adding a new keyword will help. I am also a big fan of dropping understaffed archs to unstable (or if that is too much, only keeping stable keywords for important system packages).