On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 7:14 AM, Denis M. <g...@politeia.in> wrote:
> Almost every Gentoo dev that does software testings of some sorts could
> benefit from these "build farms" (although I'd refrain from using that
> term ;) ..).

Don't let me put a damper on your plans as-is, but I'd be interested
if developers who frequently perform these kinds of tasks post about
what they're actually doing.

Rather than just asking people to give random others ssh access to
random boxes, it might make sense to streamline certain tasks.
Imagine a tool that takes in a list of atoms and dumps a tarball of
build logs in some standard layout.  That could be easily distributed
(assuming packages were reasonably independent), and tools like tatt
might even be adapted.

Not a reason to delay what you propose, just another opportunity.