> On Thu, 11 Jun 2015 15:15:42 -0400
> Rich Freeman <ri...@gentoo.org> wrote:

>> In general I'd tend to agree, but we're talking about a very
>> limited pool of 70 packages,

49 packages with 58 ebuilds, to be precise.

>> whose maintainers should always be aware of the issue, and the
>> number of affected packages should constantly decline.
>>
>> If we were talking about something that wasn't on its way out I'd
>> be more concerned.

+1

> When will it be out?

>> From previous ocaml stabilizations, I'd say that I'll have to use
> --force for at least two months before it can be removed. I might
> get bored and alias --force :)

Unless the commit rate in dev-lang/ocaml (which was a total of five
commits during last year) would raise by at least an order of
magnitude, I'd say that it's not much of a hardship.

But if you insist, feel free to revert my change to layout.conf until
newer ocaml is stable.

Ulrich