On 11/01/2015 04:18 PM, William Hubbs wrote:

> My question is this.
>
> Does it offer interfaces other than the web -- such as an API or command
> line client?
>
> If not, I wouldn't use it.

There's Arcanist, but there are no releases. You're supposed to clone
the git repo. Arcanist requires libphutil, and the install instructions
are basically "git clone them both to the same place." It looks like
Bertrand Jacquin may have fixed that though (up a bit in this thread).

Another problem is that Arcanist (client) and Phabricator (server) are
closely tied. So if you need to access two Phabricators, you probably
need two copies of Arcanist.

I don't want to pooh-pooh the idea too much, but I used Arcanist for GHC
and this page summarizes my experience:

  https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/WhyNotPhabricator

The code reviews themselves were nice, though. It's just arcanist that
gives you that feeling of "oh god something went wrong I'll just build a
new computer and start over."