W dniu śro, 10.01.2018 o godzinie 08∶48 +0300, użytkownik Eray Aslan
napisał:
> On Tue, Jan 09, 2018 at 10:20:56PM +0100, Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
> > * Posting to the list will only be possible to Gentoo developers and
> >   whitelisted additional participants.
>
> This is so contrary to what I and I thought Gentoo stands for:
> openness, transparency, inclusiveness even when these require a rather
> thick skin and result in high noise.  It's a price worth paying.

Last I checked, Gentoo was a Linux distribution. However, some people
prefer to turn it into open discussion forum that has nothing to do with
making a distribution.

> I guess I should a) pay more attention to council elections b) consider
> the idea that the whole council thing as it stands now is just not
> working.

I guess you should have voiced your opinion back when discussion was
taking place instead of being hostile *now* because the Council listened
to what the developers requested.

And if you are curious, then I've been asked by multiple developers
(and a few users) requesting the restriction, and I haven't been
contacted by a single one who asked otherwise.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny