Hi!

I noticed that we have 7 packages on Fedora wallpapers with names that
only explain themselves to Fedora insiders:

# eix background | fgrep -B3 Fedora
* x11-themes/constantine-backgrounds
     Available versions:  12.1.1.4-r1
     Homepage:            https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F12_Artwork
* x11-themes/goddard-backgrounds
     Available versions:  13.0.0.3-r1
     Homepage:            https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_Artwork
* x11-themes/laughlin-backgrounds
     Available versions:  14.1.0.3-r1
     Homepage:            https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F14_Artwork
* x11-themes/leonidas-backgrounds
     Available versions:  11.0.0.2-r1
     Homepage:            https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F11_Artwork
* x11-themes/lovelock-backgrounds
     Available versions:  14.91.1.1-r1
     Homepage:            https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F15_Artwork
* x11-themes/solar-backgrounds
     Available versions:  0.92.0.5-r1
     Homepage:            https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F11_Artwork
* x11-themes/verne-backgrounds
     Available versions:  (~)15.91.0.1-r1
     Homepage:            https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F16_Artwork

I was thinking that we could merge these packages into a new package
"x11-themes/fedora-backgrounds" or so with slots 11 to 16 so that people
can still install them in parallel, get slot updates automatically,
adding more recent ones does not add more packages, and the package name
explains itself.

Any objections?

Best

Sebastian