* Kristian Fiskerstrand schrieb am 06.07.18 um 13:00 Uhr:
> On 07/05/2018 05:37 PM, Marc Schiffbauer wrote:
> > I have my primary key offline only, so renewing/editing it is a much
> > more time consuming matter than if I had my primary key always with me
> > which I consider a bad idea because you do not need to.
>
> But is it sufficiently time-consuming / difficult that it is a problem
> to do it once a year? What do you do when certifying/signing other's UIDs?

Well, at least its annoying. For me personally it might even be that I
cannot commit to gentoo for some time when the key expired until I have
the chance to update my primary key again.

And "some time" being somthing between 1 day and several weeks as I am
travelling a lot.

--
0xCA3E7BF67F979BE5 - F7FB 78F7 7CC3 79F6 DF07
                     6E9E CA3E 7BF6 7F97 9BE5