On Tue, 2024-02-27 at 18:04 +0000, Sam James wrote:
> I'm a bit worried this is slightly performative - which is not a dig at
> you at all - given we can't really enforce it, and it requires honesty,
> but that's also not a reason to not try ;)

I don't think it's really possible or feasible to reliably detect such
contributions, and even if it were, I don't think we want to go as far
as to actively pursue anything that looks like one.  The point
of the policy is rather to make a statement that we don't want these,
and to kindly ask users not to do that.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny