> On Tue, Feb 27, 2024 at 9:45 AM Michał Górny <mgo...@gentoo.org> wrote:
>>
>> Given the recent spread of the "AI" bubble, I think we really need to
>> look into formally addressing the related concerns.

First of all, I fully support mgorny's proposal.

>> 1. Copyright concerns.

> I do think it makes sense to consider some of this.

> However, I feel like the proposal is redundant with the existing
> requirement to signoff on the DCO, which says:

I have been thinking about this aspect too. Certainly there is some
overlap with our GLEP 76 policy, but I don't think that it is redundant.

I'd rather see it as a (much needed) clarification how to deal with AI
generated code. All the better if the proposal happens to agree with
policies that are already in place.

Ulrich