Mickael Royer a écrit :
I see you have "CONFIG_FB_NVIDIA=y" in your .config file. Wrong !, you must
have : "CONFIG_FB_RIVA=y" and "CONFIG_FB_NVIDIA is not set".

Thanks Mickael! I have done what you say, and there is a little progress; I now have this error message:

VFS: Cannot open root device "hda15" or unknown-block(0,0)
Kernel panic - not syncing:VFS:unable to mount root fs on unknown-block(0,0)
Rebooting in 180 seconds

I don't see what that means. "root=/dev/hda15" is already written in /etc/yaboot.conf. Where should I put it again?

Charles