Understood and agreed, However if I can eliminate 90% of the "accidental"
thisng that pop up on teh screen for my kids, why not?  Example
www.whitehouse.com, one of my kids (8 yr. old) was working on a project for
school, I was with her, and it was too late to stop her and have her change
to .gov. Imbarrasing to say the least to explain it to her. A filter to at
least attempt to catch those accidental hits would help.
Also at work I don't have the time to peruse all the logs to catch the
employee who may stop in teh office at 11-12:00 and surf a little porn, I'd
like to remove the temptation.

I do agree with you in principle, but that is not always totally acceptable.

--
        Michael W. Holdeman