Richard Revis wrote:

Don Smith wrote:

Ideas?

None - I am starting to get a little irritated by it now. I have tried blakdown 1.3.1,1.4.1 sun j2sdk 1.4.1, jdk 1.4.1 and others, all with no sucess (although they work fine in phoenix-bin).

Just remove the symbolic link to stop it crashing and load phoenix when you
need a java site, until 1.3.1 gets committed to stable and (fingers
crossed) it starts working again.

The really annoying part is the post that was here yesterday or the day before with the steps to get blackdown to work, works for other people. Why can we follow the same directions and it not work??