It works,

after installing the 4191.ebuild's the nvidia load perfect!!

Before sending my last e-mail i have read the portage manual again but the solution
you give me are not in there.
Where can i find more info on the portage and emerge/ebuild.

Again every one thanks for helping me.
I must say whats running now is fast an perfect!

At the end i shall also say i love Gentoo :-)

Patrick