On Thu, Mar 20, 2003 at 07:09:09PM +0100, Patrick Marquetecken wrote:

> > > X1168Config:
> > > Driver "mouse"
> > > Option "Protocol" "IMPS/2"
> > > Option "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
> > > Option "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"

Do you have an InputDevice line for this mouse in the ServerLayout
section?  For example:

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier     "XFree86 Configured"
        Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0
        InputDevice    "Mouse0" "CorePointer"
        InputDevice    "Mouse1" "SendCoreEvents"
EndSection

In my case I have two mice; if you only have one, the "Mouse1" line
above becomes unnecessary.

HTH,
-mrj
--
Michael Jinks, IB # Enterprise Networks & Systems Administration # UofC
      Reader!  Think not that