Patrick Marquetecken wrote:
I have a laptop with a "build in mouse" (one to move the finger over just don't know the name in english) so must i configure 2 mouses in the config file?

Yes. Best to configure Mouse0 as the built in mouse as it's always present, and the usb mouse as Mouse1. Use Michael's ServerLayout for this.

My other question is i have a /dev/input/mice and /dev/usbmouse with one to choose?

If you

\ls -la /dev/usbmouse

you will see it's a symbolic link to /dev/input/mice anyway.

these are both the USB mouse.

Your built in touchpad (in english :) is most likely a PS2 mouse internally, and will be attached to device /dev/misc/psaux

Cheers,
MAL