Hi Philippe,

On April 2, 2003 12:24 am, Philippe Van Hecke wrote:
> Hi,
> try this before.
>
> Go into your $HOME/.kde/share/config
> and remove konquerorrc
> restart konqueror.

Yeah, I did that.  It didn't do a bit of good.  Konqueror still closing on me.
I even tried copying the konquerorrc file over from another user.  No good.
I am assuming that KDE 3.1.0 Konqueror uses the konquerorrc file inside the
/home/<user>/.kde3 directory.  Not the /home/<user>/.kde3.1 directory.  At
least that is what I was told on the KDE mailing list.

I am going to create a brand new user, fire up Konqueror, and then copy over
all the relevant files that I can tell over to my present user and see if
that works.  This is really a show stopper bug.  Assuming I get Konqueror
file manager working again I will try and narrow down what causes it.

Thanks.

Carlos