At 12:26 11/06/2003 +0200, you wrote:
Dan Fairs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 11 Jun 2003 10:42:00 +0100:

I'm having some problems getting the Java plugin to work on Mozilla. It
works fine on Konqueror. A little while ago, I upgraded my JDK to this
version:
goldfish plugins # java-config --list-available-vms
  [sun-jdk-1.4.1.02] Sun JDK 1.4.1.02
(/etc/env.d/java/20sun-jdk-1.4.1.02) (*)

IMHO there've been issues with the Sun Java plugin being compiled against a different version of glibc (or else). Try blackdown, that worked for me if I remember correctly. Regards,

- Christian Aust
i would also have to second the blackdown jdk. i emerged that and it set itself up in mozilla and away it went

mikecola